Hobbs Rehabilitation Winchester & Hobbs Rehabilitation South East
An exciting role has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate paediatric physiotherapist to join our existing specialist therapy team at Hobbs Rehabilitation, providing clinic and community based children’s physiotherapy and expanding the use of neurotechnology within our paediatric service.
We are looking for an experienced paediatric physiotherapist with excellent clinical and communication skills, who has an interest in the role of neurotechnology in rehabilitation. This new role will be based in our Winchester and Liss clinics, predominantly working with paediatric outpatients, with some community visits. Part of your role will be to build your knowledge of neurotechnology and its application within the paediatric client group, working with the MiNT team and undertaking research activities. This could include meeting with academic institutions and technology companies, trialling of new devices, carrying out clinical research interventions as part of clinical trials, and creating and delivering educational material both online and in person. Prior experience with neurotechnology is desirable but not essential.
● A supportive, friendly, and experienced clinical team who are passionate about paediatric rehabilitation.
● Development of clinical skills through 1:1 and group supervision, training, and networking opportunities
across the company including support to access external training and CPD events.
● Development of CPD through an extensive programme of internal CPD activities, in-service training, and
service development projects.
● A strong rehabilitation research culture within the company, with opportunities to be involved in research
projects and teaching through the MiNT Academy.
● Attending regular team meetings and becoming part of the experienced company-wide physiotherapy
team with a range of varied specialisms.
● Annual appraisal with individualised and personal CPD objectives.
● Belonging to a dynamic, growing company with opportunities for professional and service development, at
a local, national and international level.
Hobbs Rehabilitation Winchester, Unit 1 Bridgets Lane Farm Offices, Bridgets Lane, Martyr Worthy, Winchester SO21 1AR
Hobbs Rehabilitation South East, Brows Farm Business Park, Farnham Road, Liss, GU33 6JG